Your Waikiki Parc key card allows automatic and complimentary access to the Bishop Museum, Honolulu Museum of Art and the Spalding House at the Honolulu Museum of Art.
Waikiki Parc Hotel is located 10 miles or 25 minutes via limousine, rental car or taxi from Honolulu International Airport.
- From Honolulu International Airport
- Proceed onto H1 Freeway heading east toward Honolulu.
- Take the Nimitz Highway exit (Highway 92) and continue east.
- Nimitz Highway becomes Ala Moana Boulevard. Stay on Ala Moana Boulevard until it meets Kalakaua Avenue.
- Turn right onto Kalakaua Avenue and proceed to Lewers Street.
- Turn right onto Lewers Streeet and continue to Kalia Road.
- Turn left onto Helumoa Road and Waikiki Parc Hotel entrance is on the right.
Approximate cost for one-way transfers:
Limousine: starting from $123
Taxi: approximately $45
Centrally located to Hawaii Convention Center, Ala Moana Shopping Center and Honolulu’s business district, the Waikiki Parc offers one of the best hotel locations in Waikiki Hawaii.
Valet and self-parking available (daily fees apply).
Take a deep breath. Dive in. Hear the rush of waves crash above as you admire the mystery of the ocean below. Zak Noyle, professional surf photographer, guides you effortlessly through the deep blue as he shares his story.
Discover the best value for the savvy traveler as you explore the island with daily breakfast, rental car and parking.
Start your mornings right with the Parc Sunrise package. This package ensures that every morning of your stay will begin with a delightful breakfast experience.
At the Waikiki Parc Hotel, we recognize that our guests are looking for the best value option. Book the Parc 100 package to ensure that you're getting more for your money.